CAYA Studios, LLC (“CAYA”) has very strict policies and procedures designed to protect the privacy of our visitors. Except as provided herein, we will never share personal information you provide to us through our website with any external organization without your “informed consent.”
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We generally do not need to know (and do not ask for) information that identifies you personally. There are times, however, when we may need a limited amount of personal information to provide you with services that are unique to you or tailored specifically for you. If that is ever the case, we will ask you explicitly for any personal information.
This might be the case where you want to take advantage of opportunities we offer to purchase goods and/or services online. You’ll need to provide some fairly specific personal information (beyond just a name and address) to make a purchase possible. This type of information is always sent to us over an encrypted connection that has been set up to keep anyone else from accessing it. We may need personal information in order to inform you about new features, services or products available from us or our partners and affiliates. We will always tell you if personal information is required for purposes like these, and we will tell you how it is going to be used. Finally, we may ask for personal information as part of a special contest or promotion.
Use of collected information
The information collected may be used for the following purposes only:
- To share it with third parties, as detailed in the next section;
- To provide you with the website’s functionality and services;
- To improve and customize the users’ experience on the website and develop new services;
- To manage the administrative and operational aspects of our platform;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and,
- To take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the website.
Sharing and Transferring Collected Information
The information that we collect or obtain, as outlined in the preceding sections, may be shared with or transferred to others, as the case may be, in any of the following instances:
- Registration and payment information, information on forms you have filled out and requests you have submitted will all be shared with our service providers, for payment collection and processing purposes;
- Contact information you have provided may be shared with our service providers for the purpose of distributing emails to our registered users;
- Photos and other multimedia or content you have uploaded through the website’s forums, blog or other public areas, if any, will be shared with all other users of such public area as well;
- To operate, maintain and enhance the website and the platform, including by using server maintenance, optimization services, management and operation services of a discussion board or other open forum or blogs, if any, within the website, provided by third party service providers;
- If we reasonably believe that we are required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the website; and
- Personally identifiable information may be shared with our affiliates, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
Aggregated or anonymized information
CAYA collects within the operation of the website anonymized as well as aggregated information, which does not identify you personally. Such anonymized or aggregated information may be used in any way, including by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making it available to any other third party.
Third party links
CAYA may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. CAYA may use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You may remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the users’ experience on the website. If you reject cookies, you may still use the website, but your ability to use some areas of the website may be limited.
By visiting the website, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to gather information about your use of the website through these Information Gathering Technologies. Server logs capture certain non–personally identifiable information, such as the time and date of a web visit, the browser and operating system being used, the IP address or domain name of the user’s ISP, and the web URL a user linked from. This information is generally but not exclusively used to help plan system enhancements when necessary and to provide content that is compatible with our visitors’ web browsing systems.
We may delete your personally identifiable information from our systems or anonymize it if we deem it no longer necessary for our reasonable business needs.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we implement security measures regarding your Personally Identifiable Information, to the extent collected, to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information, and unauthorized access or use of information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Therefore, while we strive to use means to protect and secure your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the website and its databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
3800 Buchtel Blvd.
Denver, CO 80210-9998
Thank you for visiting this site.
Last Updated: June 4, 2019