This Copyright Assignment (hereinafter "Assignment") is made as of current submission date from digital submitter of Dear 2020 letter (hereinafter "Assignor") to CAYA Studios, LLC, of 3800 Buchtel Blvd. #101926, Denver, Colorado 80210 (hereinafter "Assignee").
1. Assignor represents, warrants and confirms that it is the sole creator of "Dear 2020 letter" (hereinafter "Copyrighted Work").
2. For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, Assignor hereby irrevocably assigns and transfers to Assignee all of Assignor's right, title and interest in the Copyrighted Work.
3. The rights hereby granted to Assignee include, with limitation, the right to do any and all acts or things necessary or appropriate to protect the rights granted hereunder, including the copyright, and to institute any actions for such purpose in the name(s) of Assignee, Assignor, or both of them.
4. Assignor further transfer all rights to Assignee necessary to secure registrations, renewals, reissues and extensions to the Copyrighted Work without exception and agrees to participate in said actions should it be deemed necessary by Assignee.
5. Assignor hereby covenants, warrants and represents to Assignee:
(a) Assignor is the sole owner and creator of the Copyrighted Work and has the exclusive right to use, copy, distribute and transfer the Copyrighted Work without limitation.
(b) The Copyrighted Work is free and clear of any liens, encumbrances, licenses or legal claims of any nature contesting the ownership, moral rights, use or creation of the Copyrighted Work by Assignor.
6. Moral Rights - Assignor hereby waives any and all moral rights claims associated with the Copyrighted Work.
7. This Assignment is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law rules.